* I generally write using the pronouns he/him when referring to narcissists, but females are just as likely to be narcissists or exhibit narcissistic traits. So please don’t think just because article uses the word him or he that it could not a woman in that same role.
What is the saddest truth about being the victim of narcissistic abuse?
- Realizing that everything , every words just a lie , its not love its heavy MANIPULATION ( how much i taking bullet for him ) , i’m losing my self , how much i have believe and faith in this relationships
- Accepting that every dream , future , foundation , love , hope , that you build for that relationships is GONE, in the snap of your fingers.
- You realize your being USED
- You are feeling STUPID, because you truly did believe in the relationship, you put every effort that you could, you believe in him, your willing to struggle with his pathetic miserable life, you put so much effort into building him up and to give what he “ said “ he want or need
- You are ashamed to yourself , humiliated , defeated , regarded , disrespect , betrayed, you name it.
- Collateral damage that you need to take a responsibility for, when you changed jobs, made major decisions, and moved across town for him. It was all for him and now you are left to clean up the mess (since he is gone in a puff and discard you)
- The battle of URGE feeling to still hope its just NIGHTMARES ( trauma bond ) and addiction of his sweet lie , the question “ WHY “ , “ HOW COME “ , “ HOW COULD HE DO THAT “that lingering in my head ..
- The saddest part is that you are still alive even though you feel someone has ripped chunks of your heart out before your eyes without the slightest hint of remorse.
At the end , you don’t even know how to respond to all this, its to much to hurt and sad and madness.
Everyday is different struggle, a different demon.