I wanted to share this wonderful video from Nathaniel Drew about what he learned when living with a Narcissist!
There are some very manipulative people out there and I wanted to share my experience living with one of those people.
This is a really difficult topic for me to talk about, and the entire experience of filming myself talking about it and putting myself out there was very uncomfortable.
But that almost reinforces for me how important it is to talk about this.
I don’t see a lot of content out there discussing narcissists or manipulative people, and even less on how to handle situations with those kinds of people.
I tried my best to share my point of view and some of the things I learned. Thanks for watching.
If you need a crisis hotline or want to learn more about therapy, please see below:
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) – 1-800-656-4673
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- NAMI Helpline (National Alliance on Mental Illness) – 1-800-950-6264
For more information on mental health, please see:
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) SAMHSA Facebook, SAMHSA Twitter, SAMHSA LinkedIn, SAMHSA Youtube
- Mental Health America, MHA Twitter, MHA Facebook, MHA Instagram, MHA Pinterest, MHA Youtube
- WebMD, WebMD Facebook, WebMD Twitter, WebMD Instagram, WebMD Pinterest
- NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health), NIMH Instagram, NIMH Facebook, NIMH Twitter, NIMH YouTube
- APA (American Psychiatric Association), APA Twitter, APA Facebook, APA LinkedIN, APA Instagram