* I generally write using the pronouns he/him when referring to narcissists, but females are just as likely to be narcissists or exhibit narcissistic traits. So please don't think just because article uses the word him or he that it could not be a woman in that same role.
Pessimists: They always see glass as half empty and find problems with everything.
Narcissists: They will suck the life out of you. They will put you on a pedestal in the beginning and then put you down. You could spend your entire life living up to their expectations but will always fall short not matter what you do. Oh, and the fault will always be yours. They will be the victim always.
Complainers: They think they always get the short end of the bargain. Grass is always greener on the other side for them.
Fickle: These people get seated very easily. They have not spine and won’t stand up for anything.
Over Ambitious: You can’t really be friends with them and the relationship is usually very superficial. Life is too valuable to hang around people who will drop you if and when they find a better option.
Liars: For obvious reasons.
Nosy: These people are too interested in your or other people’s lives. They are extremely intruding and want to know all the details about your life. Don’t need them.
Arrogant: These people are too obnoxious to hang out with. Unless you have really low self esteem, you won’t gel with such people.
Lazy: These people don’t inspire. They usually curb your enthusiasm as well.
Shallow: These people like to show off their money, achievements, possessions, etc. They are also quick to judge.
Assholes: Especially the kind who treat people who are below them socioeconomically badly.
Racists: These people are not good for the society in general.
If You Need A Crisis Hotline Or Want To Learn More About Therapy, Please See Below:
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) – 1-800-656-4673
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- NAMI Helpline (National Alliance on Mental Illness) – 1-800-950-6264
For More Information On Mental Health, Please See:
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) SAMHSA Facebook, SAMHSA Twitter, SAMHSA LinkedIn, SAMHSA Youtube
- Mental Health America, MHA Twitter, MHA Facebook, MHA Instagram, MHA Pinterest, MHA Youtube
- WebMD, WebMD Facebook, WebMD Twitter, WebMD Instagram, WebMD Pinterest
- NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health), NIMH Instagram, NIMH Facebook, NIMH Twitter, NIMH YouTube
- APA (American Psychiatric Association), APA Twitter, APA Facebook, APA LinkedIN, APA Instagram