* I generally write using the pronouns he/him when referring to narcissists, but females are just as likely to be narcissists or exhibit narcissistic traits. So please don't think just because article uses the word him or he that it could not be a woman in that same role.
What are some ugly truths of life?
1. The more humble you act, the further away some happiness will be from you.
2. When you feel like you want to die, you don’t really want to die. You just don’t want to live like this.
3. Sometimes, giving someone a second chance is like giving them a second bullet because the first one didn’t kill you.
4. Many times, we don’t lose a good person. Instead, we lose someone before we remember that he was a good person.
5. Desire is like snow. The more it piles up, the less road there is.
6. Living miserably in old age won’t be because you don’t have children, it will be because you are poor. Remember this.
7. Video games are addictive because you can make a positive difference in the whole world, and it all makes sense, unlike the real world.
8. The people who really waste food are the ones who make it taste awful.
9. You’re always looking forward to the holidays, thinking you can start your life over with a little indulgence.
10. “Why do most people prefer the hardships of life to the difficulties of learning? “
- Probably because of laziness.
- The pain of learning needs to be taken voluntarily, and the pain of life… it comes when you lie still…
If You Need A Crisis Hotline Or Want To Learn More About Therapy, Please See Below:
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) – 1-800-656-4673
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- NAMI Helpline (National Alliance on Mental Illness) – 1-800-950-6264
For More Information On Mental Health, Please See:
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) SAMHSA Facebook, SAMHSA Twitter, SAMHSA LinkedIn, SAMHSA Youtube
- Mental Health America, MHA Twitter, MHA Facebook, MHA Instagram, MHA Pinterest, MHA Youtube
- WebMD, WebMD Facebook, WebMD Twitter, WebMD Instagram, WebMD Pinterest
- NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health), NIMH Instagram, NIMH Facebook, NIMH Twitter, NIMH YouTube
- APA (American Psychiatric Association), APA Twitter, APA Facebook, APA LinkedIN, APA Instagram